Inflation is affecting almost everything in our lives, especially for those retiring soon.
For those facing retirement, inflation can cause a huge impact on your retirement savings with every percentage increase. In this episode, John Mints continues his discussion on the top 10 questions you should ask your advisor. Bringing these questions to your advisor’s attention can hopefully find alternative strategies to help save more during this recession.
- An update on the current markets
- The dramatic effect inflation can have on the potential erosion of your retirement
- Strategies to help you win even when the markets are down or sideways
- Is inflation finally slowing down?
- And more!
- Top 10 Questions You Should Be Asking your Financial Advisor Part 1 (Ep. 23)
- Is a Market Collapse Imminent (Ep.18)
- The Impact of Rising Interest Rates (Ep. 19)
- EXPLODE YOUR TAX SAVINGS?
Connect with John Mints: