Do you struggle with sticking to new habits or achieving your goals? Maybe you just need to start measuring your progress.
According to a study by the American Psychological Association, frequently monitoring progress towards your goals can increase your chances of success.
In this episode, John Mints shares his 75-day commitment to developing new habits, and how the power of measuring progress has helped him stay accountable and achieve his goals.
- How measuring progress towards goals increases the chance of success
- Why measuring activity is essential before setting a goal
- Why accountability is crucial to achieving goals, and how an accountability journal can help measure progress and ensure consistency
- And so much more
- Frequently Monitoring Progress Toward Goals Increases Chance of Success
- 2023’s New Years Resolution: Protect My Retirement (Ep. 29)
Connect with John Mints: