The Power of Measuring Progress: How Tracking Your Habits Can Help You Achieve Your Goals (Ep. 30)
Do you struggle with sticking to new habits or achieving your goals? Maybe you just need to start measuring your progress.
According to a study by the American Psychological Association, frequently monitoring progress towards your goals can increase your chances of success.
In this episode, John Mints shares his 75-day commitment to developing new habits, and how the power of measuring progress has helped him stay accountable and achieve his goals.
- How measuring progress towards goals increases the chance of success
- Why measuring activity is essential before setting a goal
- Why accountability is crucial to achieving goals, and how an accountability journal can help measure progress and ensure consistency
- And so much more
- Frequently Monitoring Progress Toward Goals Increases Chance of Success
- 2023’s New Years Resolution: Protect My Retirement (Ep. 29)
Connect with John Mints:
- Contact John Mints
- LinkedIn: John Mints
- Biltmore Financial
- (817) 225-6260