Harvesting in Mansfield's Mission to Help Families in Need with Lisa Richardson (Ep. 31)
1 in 4 families in Texas doesn’t receive enough food on a daily basis, yet many are too embarrassed to seek help from food banks.
In this episode, John Mints speaks with Lisa Richardson, the CEO of Harvesting In Mansfield Ministry Center, Inc. about her work providing groceries and nutrition to people in need. She also discusses the growth and value of her business philosophy, the reach of Harvesting to other counties in Texas, and shares some recent stories of families she has helped.
- How she helps folks in need with groceries and nutrition
- Why it’s harder for people to return the second time than it is to go the first time
- Why her business philosophy and growth in reach are valuable to the community
- How rising food costs have created new challenges for families and H.I.M.
- A few recent stories of the families they have helped
- And more!
Connect with John Mints:
- Contact John Mints
- LinkedIn: John Mints
- Biltmore Financial
- (817) 225-6260
Connect with Lisa Richardson:
- (817) 319-8070
About our Guest:
Lisa Richardson is the CEO of Harvesting International Ministry Center, Inc. She grew up in Mansfield, where her family still resides and was a graduate of Mansfield High School.
Lisa has 17 years of non-profit/grant writing experience and 25 years of experience in the corporate government contracting industry. Operations, fundraising and community outreach are her strong suits and will help The HIM Center continue to impact the community.
Lisa has been married for 30 years to her amazing husband, Stewart, and they have one son, Tyler who is in the criminal justice field.