There are a few bills being discussed on Capitol Hill that involve trillions in spending.
If you think this sounds too good to be true, you may be right.
In this episode, John Mints shares his thoughts about these proposed bills. With this potential, increased government spending, this generation and future generations could be subject to extra taxes on inheritances and retirement plans.
- The bills being discussed on Capitol Hill and how they may affect you
- How much money the government is planning to spend with these bills
- How additional IRS monitoring may impact you negatively
- Why you need to be careful with your future inheritance
- The recent changes to tax laws
- And more!
- 3. You Have to Plan for Your Future Taxes
- 4. The Financial Perfect Storm, Part 1
- 5. The Financial Perfect Storm, Part 2
Connect with John Mints: